1, Will and I are excited that NBA season has started!! Of course we'll both be cheering for OKC and Westbrook and I'll be rooting for the Cavs alone! haha (And with my brother Micah too!)
2. We're pumped that Taylor Swift's new album comes out in 10 days!! (November 10th) We were big fans of her old album and are excited for her new music!
3. We're enjoying fall but I must admit, I'm not too excited that we pulled out all our fall/winter clothes this week. The cold is a bummer, but the leaves are beautiful!
4. Will and I had dinner with 2 of Will's past-Holliser co-workers. The husband is French and the wife is Chinese so we got to try some delicious home-made Chinese food. Super spicy and super good! Our first time trying authentic Chinese food and we're big fans!
5. MY MOM IS COMING TO LYON TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!! I'm headed to the airport early in the morning to meet her in Paris. Lots of fun adventures planned for the next two weeks! I'm sure you'll see lots of pictures soon ;)
6. About 2 years ago, Will and I watched the original four seasons of Prison Break. When we found out there was a new season, we were super excited. Often when shows come back years later for a continued series, they aren't always super great. We loved the newest season! Anyone else a fan? I'm not sure if they're adding new seasons beyond the 5th, but it was the perfect show ending!
7. I am SO not a morning person but waking up to these beautiful painted skies is pretty incredible. A constant reminder of how wonderful and creative God is.
8. We're excited for the way God has been moving in the hearts of Will's families. We've been able to have multiple conversations with them about our faith, God, and our church family. A few weeks ago they came along with us for their first ever church service and were really impacted. Please continue to pray with us that God will keep working in their hearts.
9. September 16, 2012 = The day Will became a Bengals fan. I wanted to share the funny story about how Will became a Bengals fan. He had been in the States for 2 years but never got into the NFL enough to choose a team. His 3rd year in the States was the year he moved to Cincinnati to attend CCU. About a month into the school year, Will's basketball coach invited him to the Bengals VS. Browns game. The same week, a friend gave my roommate and I tickets to the same Bengals game. (Thanks Vikki!) Will's coach was a Browns fan and Will decided that whichever team won the game, he would become a fan of that team. I am VERY happy the Bengals won that game and still find it funny that we both went to the same game together, before we were even friends. We're ready to go back to Paul Brown!
10. We finally bought our tickets for the Star Wars movie in December . CAN'T WAIT!